Identify Stakeholder Needs for a Board

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You'll get an overview of the steps involved in identifying stakeholder needs for a Board. Then, you'll walk through an example of how to apply these steps.

Identify Stakeholder Needs for a Board

Who should take this course?

This course is designed for everyone who is responsible for designing and building Boards in Pigment. 

Topics Covered

• Describe a repeatable process for gathering stakeholder needs when planning a Board
  • Map out the current business process including the stakeholders involved in the planning process
  • Optimize the current business process to address existing pain points and streamline the user experience for stakeholders
  • Identify process touchpoints in Pigment 
  • Identify the purpose of each Board based on stakeholder needs, inputs, outputs and tasks in the process
  • Mock-up each Board to serve as a blueprint for design

Content Type

• On-Demand
  • Micro-lesson

Course Duration

About 20 minutes

Take Course!

Before You Begin

Prerequisites: None

💡

This course might also be available in other learning paths or catalogs within the Pigment Academy. Some course types, such as video, will mark your progress as complete across different learning paths, noting that you have already completed the content in that lesson. Take the course again if you want a refresher or move on to another course.  

Show your mock-ups 

Once you've completed the course, feel free to use the Comments section below to share your Board mock-ups. Please remember not to include any sensitive data in your mock-ups to maintain everyone's privacy

8 replies

Badge +1

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Badge

Badge +1

Badge +1

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Everyone. Great exercise. To help me learn Pigment I’ve decided to try making a stakehlder needs board for my dog, Lily. She was diagnosed with Addison’s disease 6 months ago. Fortunately, a treatable disease but requires a daily drug and a monthly injection. Helps to keep the stress to a minimum too. Anyway, seems like a good use case. Here’s what I came up with.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi Everyone. Great exercise. To help me learn Pigment I’ve decided to try making a stakehlder needs board for my dog, Lily. She was diagnosed with Addison’s disease 6 months ago. Fortunately, a treatable disease but requires a daily drug and a monthly injection. Helps to keep the stress to a minimum too. Anyway, seems like a good use case. Here’s what I came up with.

welcome Jared, a fun use case ! then we can talk about you can transform that into a retail company for dog drugs ;)

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Haha, yea @Nathan - How about we sell Pigment to Chewy? At $200/100ml for Percorten I feel like I need to recoup some of that. I’ll do the pre-sales and the consulting!