Skip to main content
Solved

Creating an Access Rights Board

Hi there,

More and more people in my company are using Pigment. We have different access rights settings (By Cost Center/ By Business Model/ By Country etc...).

Today, I'd like to create a board that allows each Pigment user to see which dimensions they have access to and which they don't.

I can of course create a new application by making all accesses available to all users , but I want the user in question to be able to see only his or her accesses.

I thought of creating Rights accesses by user ("User A" will have an access Read/No Write only to "User A") but you can not, as far as I know, have 2 similar dimensions in a Metric.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks

Hi Ahmed,

Firstly I’d suggest reading this guide, which will explain how to centralize AR logic in one place.

Setting Up Security: Centralized User Access, the Practical Guide | Community (gopigment.com)

Once you are sure your build, you could simply create anew set of metrics, mirroring the real AR ones, simply apply the AR on it and then voilà ! you can use these new metrics to be shown to end users

Thanks Nathan!