Skip to main content

I have a dimension that is over 100,000 items.  I am able to import all the items from a csv file.  However, once loaded, I can only view the first 100,000 items.  There is a menu at the bottom of the dimension list that makes it seem like I can view the next 100,000 items but it does not do anything, and I cannot view the next items past 100,000.  I want to delete the very last item, but I cannot access it.

Not sure if it is related, but I have the same issue for transaction lists that are over 100,000.  I can only view the first 100,000 items.  This is problematic if I would like to edit the list or manually add an item.

Hi Kevin, 

It seems something is wrong. This should go to Support so I am creating a Support ticket in your name to follow this issue resolution.

Many thanks for your understanding,

Best
Benoit

In the meantime, you can use the filters to view the relevant items based on a condition, for example, ID is > 99999.

Thank you for creating the support ticket...good tip on the filter too

To be clear, I don’t think we have reached the limit so far. it is very common to have TL with several millions lines and often go to the tens of millions