Skip to main content

I’m wondering if it’s possible to send out a notification to multiple users when a successful data import has been completed? Ideally by e-mail or through Slack. In my experience so far only the user that initiated the data import receives the notification.

Hi Calvin,

I believe you should write this one into the Idea section https://community.pigment.com/ideas because it’s a great feedback.

As of today, the only way you can achieve this would be if you have a way in your import to differenciate each import, like a ‘load date’.

Using a load date you could trigger an automation that will inform the desired recipients about new imports made on today.

This Pigment notification can arrive by email and via Slack.

Let me know if you have a load date in your import and need more help to create the automation.

Best,

Hey @Benoit

Thanks for the suggestion - I had explored the automation triggers but I think it would not be scalable for my particular use case because I think perhaps I would need both date & time dimensions.

Perhaps you can clarify - for example, if I did a data import in the morning and then a number of subsequent imports on the same day would I get notifications for the subsequent imports?