Skip to main content

Hello !

I have created a table to display our monthly key figures with actuals vs budget. 

I have added the following columns with the calculated item function: YTD values (with the cumulate option in the calculated item), and variation in € + variation in % for the monthly and YTD values.

When my initial data is in number it’s ok, but I don’t know if it’s possible to use the calculated item option for calculating YTD values in % and calculating their variation (for example gross margin % and EBITDA 😵. Could you please help me to find the best way to calculate these values in my table?

Hope my request is clear enough!

Thanks,

Elodie

Hello Elodie,

You can change a calculated item “formula” at a cell level (just right click on that cell). That should allow you to accommodate for quite some specificities.

Hi Nathan,

Yes, that is what I’ve done for some cells, but to calculate a gross margin % in YTD, I cannot use the cumulate option because it will sum the monthly % and that is not the correct calculation…

I don’t find any other “formula” that would allow me to do this calculation correctly, maybe it doesn’t exist yet!